JCF Boot Camp is proud to announce the
JCF Running Group!
Its time we got our (long) cardio on! This Spring JCF is sponsoring a running group. For all you runners and aspiring runners, get ready to pound the pavement JCF style – with a group of like-minded fitness-focused campers. Jer-boken, here we come! Lol!
We’re kicking off the JCF Running Group this Saturday the 24th with a field trip to Jack Rabbit Sports (42 W. 14th Street NYC) so everyone will participate in a gait analysis and be professionally fitted for proper running sneakers. Get this, you will receive 15% off of your sneakers this Saturday only!
Why you should be professionally fitted for running sneakers?
- 80% of shin splint injuries are caused by wrong footwear
- Decrease your chances of injury…keeping you in the game
- Helps to improve running biomechanics
- Knowledge is POWER! Knowing how your body works will make you a smarter, more effective runner
See below for Running Group details.
*Let us know if you’re IN for the running group and/or for the field trip this Saturday*
JCF Running Group
JCF running group promotes and encourages healthy living and physical fitness through the sport of running. The group is made up of people just like you that will meet each week to run. Our running group is designed for all running levels. This group will help you improve your running form, cardiovascular capacity and keep you motivated on your fitness journey.
Why join the JCF Running Group?
- To meet new people and become friends with like-minded individuals.
- To stay motivated to keep up with your exercise and training routine.
- To learn new things about running from the other runners.
Group Kickoff: Saturday, March 24th 10am field trip to Jack Rabbit NYC *
Running Dates: Saturdays 9:30am starting March 31st
Meeting Place: Grove St Plaza (may vary)
All fitness levels welcomed and is FREE!
*we will be leaving from Grove St. Path station @ 9:20am sharp or you can meet us at Jack Rabbit @ 10am
To sign up or for more info, email email@example.com with any questions.