Ok, so here are your simple details:
Here’s your at-home workout to be a part of our #MemorialMeltdown Challenge.
Perform each exercise for 30 sec each exercise. Complete 2 rounds.
- Jumping jacks
- Glute raises
- Hi-plank (straight arm plank)
Main Workout – Memorial Meltdown
Complete the workout in the fastest time possible. Include time in your check-in.
There are 4 exercises. Perform 20 reps of the exercise each round paired with 30ft sprint and bear crawl back. Complete 5 round before moving on to next exercise.
- Squat jumps (MOD: squats)
- Mountain climbers
- Lateral shuffle + knee drive (MOD: quick lateral shuffles)
- Plank jacks (MOD: 20 count plank)
Finisher – Cardio Blast Finisher
Complete 3 rounds of the following circuit resting only when needed:
- 30 high knees
- 20 full range jumping jacks (MOD: jumping jacks)
- 10 around-the-world squat jumps (MOD: squat jump; squat w/calf raises)
- 5 burpees (MOD: use chair or bench)
Cool Down – 10 min stretch